[parisc-linux] Re: PA-RISC 0.9.3+C200+Visualize-EG+2.4.18-pa05 = working X!

Grant Grundler grundler@dsl2.external.hp.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 00:03:47 -0700

"M. Grabert" wrote:
> I have mentioned this before (18 Dec 2001) in the mailing-list,
> and I was asking how and if you can change the FX-graphics to
> a custom resolution (mode 6). Grant replied
>
> > Yes. I don't know exactly how though. I'd look in the User's Guide
> > (might be available on docs.hp.com).
>
> unfortunately I haven't found any information except this:

hmm...I was looking for the method using PDC prompt.
"mon" I thought let one do such customization but I don't know
the syntax. Am I on the wrong track or does someone have
the docs for this?

(Note that mucking with timings can break your HW if you mess it up)

hth,
grant