[parisc-linux] simple_strtol?

James E. Pace James E. Pace" <jepace@pobox.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:12:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi.

I'm trying to get FiST
(http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~ezk/research/fist/) working on my 712.
I've got kernel version 2.4.17 [ uname -a = Linux rabbit 2.4.17 #2 Sat
Mar 16 08:27:47 PST 2002 parisc unknown ].

I'm able to compile a kernel module that includes simple_strtol, but
when I insmod it, I get :

+ insmod ./rot13fs.o
./rot13fs.o: unresolved symbol simple_strtol
./rot13fs.o:
Hint: You are trying to load a module without a GPL compatible license
      and it has unresolved symbols.  Contact the module supplier for
      assistance, only they can help you.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

James

This letter brought to you by: *************************************
** "They that can give up       James E. Pace <jepace@pobox.com>  **
**  essential liberty to        http://www.PaceHouse.com/         **
**  obtain a little temporary                                     **
**  safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - B. Franklin     **