[parisc-linux] Power Supply Problems

Alan Cox alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 23:52:03 +0000 (GMT)

> In some seldom cases, if we have luck, we simple need to exchange
> the fuse, and I wish Jbit much luck ....

Fuses often go with age so he may be lucky. You might also want to pull off
the disks and any add on cards then try with a new fuse, and work forwards
with a supply of them to hand.

ObElectronicsWarning: If you dig in the innards of a PSU please remember
that some capacitors can hold enough charge to kill you several weeks after
the system is unplugged. Also having reassembled it check that the earthing
is correct with a meter before you try it.

Alan