[parisc-linux] memory swap, and another Q?

Aaron Macks aaronm@cs.brandeis.edu.ml.to
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:30:24 -0400

Are the weird memory modules in the 755 and 730 compatible?  I have a
755 with 384MB and recently acquired a 730 with 16 and was wondering
if I could somehow even things out a little.
-The other question: I was going to set the console on the 730 to
tty_a, and went into the admin menu and said 'path console
serial_a'(or whatever the right syntax according to help console is).
'path' then returned the correct value for console, but upon reboot,
nothing out of serial and the monitor displayed all of the boot info.
What did I miss?
Aaron
Aaron Macks(aaronm@cs.brandeis.edu)
My sheep has seven gall bladders, that makes me the King of the Universe!