[parisc-linux] gcc-3.2 failed to compile kernel

Jeremy Drake jeremyd@apptechsys.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:10:40 -0700 (PDT)

It is perfectly all right now.  Just a messed up cvs tree.  An rm -rf and
a cvs co took care of it.

--
"Cable is not a luxury, since many areas have poor TV reception."
		-- The mayor of Tucson, Arizona, 1989