[Fwd: Re: [parisc-linux] PA8000 modutils problems]

Joel Soete joel.soete@freebel.net
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 12:09:57 +0000

Hi Bruno,

Till some month ago I encounter a problem when I compile the kernel with
gcc-3.2 or gcc-3.1. Those kernels boot well but as soon as you try a
network connection (telnet or ssh) the system crash.

It is a problem in network kernel part but dono yet if it is IP stack or
  interface problem.

As some month ago could you send me your last lkcd code so that I could
try to locate the problem with at least gdb?

Thanks in advance for your help,
	Joel

http://lists.parisc-linux.org/pipermail/parisc-linux/2002-April/016119.html