[parisc-linux] tentative success with CRX24 framebuffer and X on a 720/50

Helge Deller deller@gmx.de
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 23:52:35 +0200

Hi Steve,

I applied your suggested changes to the CVS kernel 2.4.18-pa38.
Since I don't have such a graphics card and can't test any changes here,
please let me know if I did it correctly.

Greetings,
Helge