[parisc-linux] SCSI driver for E-class servers - SPIFI ?

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@gmx.at
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:30:35 +0200

Hello Grant,

MUX:
----
So, what is then the status of the docu then. You (I think it was you),
said something about a non-disclosure agreement. Is this opportunity
still active ?

SCSI:
-----
Are there plans to start developing the SCSI driver on base of this
NetBSD driver ?

Common:
-------
Is there a need to handle the bus system in a special way, or are the
devices full accessable, interrupts assigned, etc..., or is there
special
work to do ?

Christoph