[parisc-linux] SCSI driver for E-class servers - SPIFI ?

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@gmx.at
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 01:16:17 +0200

Ok, the URL of NetBSD CVS repository:

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi    (CVS web interface)

This is the full CVS web path of this driver.

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/syssrc/sys/arch/newsmips/apbus/

I have checked out the NetBSD tree on my disk, CVS ROOT was
:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.netbsd.org:/cvsroot

I hope we can have progress on this machine ...
Christoph P.

private:	christoph.plattner@gmx.at
company:	christoph.plattner@alcatel.at