[parisc-linux] Re: 712-60 XFree86 mouse driver problems

Martin-Éric Racine q-funk@pp.fishpool.fi
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:44:55 +0300 (EEST)

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, Grant Grundler wrote:

> =?iso-8859-1?Q?Martin-=C9ric_Racine?= wrote:
> > Anyhow, the problem with fups2 is that
> > every time I exit Gnome and X is restarted by gdm, the mouse in X no lo=
nger
> > works so I have to ctrl-alt-back kill X to reinitialize the mouse again=
.

> I had the same problem with B180 or C3000.  But since gdm is one of the
> first things I remove, it doesn't bother me.

The same problem occurs with KDM or XDM.  Either way, I need a display manager;
loging in at the console and typing "startx" manually is not an option here.

--
Martin-Éric Racine, Helsinki, Finland.
http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/