[parisc-linux] Verify stack trace address - Joel

joel.soete@freebel.net joel.soete@freebel.net
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 17:07:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi C,

Two news (a bad and a good as usual).

I had actually an hardware problem with this test b2000 so that I could not any
more reboot it.
So the bad news is that I could not verify anything right now.

For the good news is that we have maintenance contract and the problem occurs
now during the launch of stm under hpux.

So I can open a call and pieces are already order to repair it Monday.

Quoting "Carlos O'Donell Jr." <carlos@baldric.uwo.ca>:

> > Stack: 10408600 Cannot find unwind entry for 0x1010c9c0
> >
> > Call Trace:
> >         [<1010c880>]
>             ^^^^^^^^
>
> > Cannot find unwind entry for 0x1010c9c0
>                                ^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Can you find that address in your System.map to verify where that is?
> If it's in unwind_table_init then the 'end[-1]' fix might be what is
> needed.

I will check it asap and let you inform

> For some reason device detection becomes bogus and broken with
> kdb enabled. So far we've seen SCSI, Serial, PCI/EISA all die with
> kdb enabled. Maybe they're not dead and just moving _really_ slowly.
>
> I'm going camping this weekend, so it's anyones game until Monday
> afternoon (which I have off too!!) :)

Have a nice week-end,
    Joel

This mail sent through Tiscali Webmail (http://webmail.tiscali.be)