[parisc-linux] strange message with insmod

Carlos O'Donell Jr. carlos@baldric.uwo.ca
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 07:36:58 -0400

> 	Hi
> I think I found where the problem is. In order to add debug info
> for P4, I've add in the main Makefile: -gdwarf-2. I've remove this
> debug option, and now everything is okay. I think that this option is
> creating too much debug informations. Does someone has already try
> to investiguate a solution in order to add debug information, without
> creating soooo much information ?
>
> 	Thanks.

GCC 3.2 is the only branch that has dwarf2 support for HPPA?
You'll have to live with stabs.

ATM I'm trying to find out why 3.1/3.2 produces slightly twisted
kernel net code, and subsequently causing an oops.

c.