[parisc-linux] Probleme while compiling last CVS kernel.

Patrick Caulfield patrick@tykepenguin.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:00:06 +0100

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 02:44:42PM +0200, Bruno Vidal wrote:
> 	Hi
> I've started this morning to download latest CVS bits.
> I've prepared a patche for this version from my dump driver,
> and try to recompile everything, but I've found a problem
> with LVM !!! See:

Does LVM work on 64bit HP ?

I remember doing the ioctl32.c support for sparc64 some time ago but I can
easily beleive that the mods to that file haven't been propogated to other
32/64bit systems - if you're feeling adventurous and really need LVM then you
might be able to cut out those bits and drop them into the HP.

On the other hand you could try LVM2. I know LVM2 runs well on my 32bit HP
machines and also on 64bit Alpha.

patrick