[parisc-linux] HP9000 C200 Visualize-EG XFree86 Success!

M. Grabert xam@cs.ucc.ie
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:43:10 +0100 (IST)

On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, B. Douglas Hilton wrote:

> Install Notes: "gpm" doesn't seem to work for me, although I
> am running a Dexxa Optical Wheel Mouse through a KVM switch.
> I just set X to "PS/2" and it worked ( but no mouse wheel ).

Try ImPS/2 or ExplorerPS/2 instead and add a line

Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"

in the InputDevice Section

> Looks great! I was able to slurp up the whole Debian system
> via the net with no trouble at all. KDE installed with no problems
> and runs pretty well on this crate.
>
> Just ordered a Visualize-24 graphics board on Ebay which I will
> plug in and see if it works better than the EG board.

Sorry to disappoint you, but just the Visualize-EG is supported for now!

gretings max