[parisc-linux] gcc-cvs problem

joel.soete@freebel.net joel.soete@freebel.net
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 17:47:13 +0200 (CEST)

Quoting John David Anglin <dave@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>:

> > I will have a detailed look but as newbee in gcc stuff it will take a
> time.
>
> If you manually execute the failing compilation command changing '-c'
> to '-E', this will generate the cpp processed output for the
> compilation
> source file.

Hey I also had to do it when I tried and succed to port f2c with bcc 31 (ten
years ago already ;)

>  Inspection of this output should allow you to see exactly
> which include files have been loaded and the result of all macro
> expansions.

and here is the only pthread_create expansion I found in the output file:
# 163 "../linuxthreads/sysdeps/pthread/pthread.h"
extern int pthread_create (pthread_t *__restrict __thread,
                           __const pthread_attr_t *__restrict __attr,
                           void *(*__start_routine) (void *),
                           void *__restrict __arg) ;

So I will change manually __thread by __thr and see.

I also find glibc cvs and co and the new version of

${src}/glibc/linuxthreads/sysdeps/pthread/pthread.h replace also __thread by
__threadp. Curious?

Joel

This mail sent through Tiscali Webmail (http://webmail.tiscali.be)