[parisc-linux] Fast-Wide Diff. SCSI on a 735

Ryan Bradetich rbradetich@uswest.net
02 Jun 2002 19:22:47 -0600

I am still interested in working on this.  I have some preliminary
patches that I could update to CVS head, but they really do not get
very far.  During OLS I/We plan on working on this driver some more.  I
believe the victim system is already present in Ottawa now :)

Thanks,

- Ryan