[parisc-linux] GCC CVS strange update?

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:33:20 -0400 (EDT)

> ah, you haven't been following the gcc mailing list.  due to a pressing
> need to change the c++ ABI, the current 3.1 development tree has been
> renamed to 3.2 and the erstwhile 3.2 development line has been renamed
> to 3.3.

3.1.1 has just been released.  3.2 will be released in the near future
and it will be identical to 3.1.1 except for the updates to the c++
ABI.  The 3.1 branch is now dead.  Regression fixing will continue
on the 3.2 branch after the first release.  The update to the 3.1
branch was made to accomodate the schedule of other projects (e.g.,
OpenOffice).  Since dwarf2 exception support isn't in 3.2, I doubt
this will affect hppa-linux much.

Dave