[parisc-linux] Booting Debian on an HP C180 workstation

Derek Engelhaupt derekengelhaupt@rocketmail.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 19:00:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all,

This is going to sound like a really stupid question, but here goes.
I'm a UNIX hardware guy and don't do too much with the software
portion.  I am well versed in the HP boot admin level of the box and
troubleshoot HP hardware.  I have dowloaded the Debian
palinux-0.9.3.iso.gz from http://ftp.parisc-linux.org/cd-images/ to my
Win2k PC at home with CD burner.  Here comes the stupid part....how the
hell do I burn it to the CD and get it to boot on my C180?  Looking for
as much detail as possible since I am VERY new to this.  Thanks.

P.S. I know my C180 is fully functional since I used the current
DVD-ROM on it to load HP-UX 11i and it runs that well.

Derek