[parisc-linux] gzip segmentation fault(s)

Grant Grundler grundler@dsl2.external.hp.com
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 18:57:25 -0600

"D. Clarke" wrote:
> Interesting enough, gzip doesn't segfault when i installed from the =
> full-install ISO...

Daryl,
Try updating both the userspace and kernel together.
Newer 2.4.18 kernels should be available as debian packages
and from ftp.parisc-linux.org/kernels/32 (for D-class).

The 0.9.3 ISO is *really* old - a bit over 6 monthes and alot has
changed since then. I will update the parisc-linux.org web page to
point to a debian-hppa 3.0 install ISO. I thought I saw it mentioned
here that those are available on the regular mirrors.

thanks,
grant