[parisc-linux] Debian 3.0 announcement for the website?

Witvliet, Hans Hans.Witvliet@Alcatel.nl
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 13:25:46 +0200

I just found one:  http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-cd/3.0_r0/hppa/

It is one of the few sites that have not only the latest release, but also
fopr most architectures.
Please don't slashdot it, i would like to download as soon as i am home...
;-)

Hans