[parisc-linux] Solved: C110, kernel Panics, still more tears ;-(

Ryan Bradetich rbradetich@uswest.net
21 Jul 2002 13:02:58 -0600

> I use a setting of 2 now and was able to ftp a good collection of
> kernel.tar.gz files without crash. I hope this darn baby is *not*
> playing tricks on me now, since I was once able to ftp a 200 MB file
> without crash too. But all left to do is wait and watch and declare it
> fixed for the time beeing.

Glad to see you got this working.  I am not sure if the statistics are
still good (need to look into this again) ... but you could probably
get a feel of size by checking out /proc/bus/runway/ccio to see how much
of the IO PDIR you are using.

- Ryan