[parisc-linux] C110, kernel Panics, still more tears ;-(

Ryan Bradetich rbradetich@uswest.net
19 Jul 2002 17:34:18 -0600

Juergen,

How much memory does this system have?  Also what cards do you have in
which slot. (Please also specify PCI or GSC).

What this driver does is allocates a certian portion of memory at
startup time for a TLB mapping.  Adjusting the ccio_mem_ratio affects
how much memory is allocated at boot.  The U2/UTurn chip has 2 iommus,
and the different GSC/PCI slots fall under specific iommus.  If you
system does not have much memory, and the cards are positioned
approparately, we could turn off the iommu memory allocatation for the
second iommu (the /10 bus).

this is just a thought ... will see what we can do with your
configuration :)

Thanks,

-  Ryan