[parisc-linux] Kernel panic, ccio-dma.c, C110

Ryan Bradetich rbradetich@uswest.net
17 Jul 2002 17:53:00 -0600

Grant,

Is there a way to make this more intelligent now that we have an I/O
tree?  Maybe driverfs in 2.5.X will help us figure out how to make it
smarter ... it kinda sucks to recompile the kernel because you do not
have enough memory for our default setting of 4.

Seems like we could develop a huristic based on devices below the
iommus.

Just a thought..

- Ryan