[parisc-linux] 2.4.19 merge

Randolph Chung Randolph Chung <randolph@tausq.org>
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:17:37 -0700

> Thats the easy 90%. The stuff which doesn't overlap other platforms is
> in there so I have a tree that I can point people back to if we get
> breakage from later merges.

Alan, fwiw I'm playing with some arch-specific things that got missed in
the merge so that we can at least get a basic image that builds. Are
you doing the same, or should we try to get something that will build
and feed that back to you? In any case I have some questions about some
pieces that I'll post here RSN.

> Some of it like the PCI changes is going to be hard.

What's the best way to proceed on this? I can try to merge Grant's
changes into the tree I'm working on and submit a working set (they
don't apply very cleanly directly on the rc1-ac5 tree)

randolph
--
Randolph Chung
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, hppa/ia64 ports