[parisc-linux] 712/80 ext. network card

Chuck Slivkoff caslivkoff@telocity.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 13:39:03 -0400

There's no ISA slot in the 712. There was a special interface card
(A4014A) that added a second network port and a second serial port. It
is documented in this manual:

   http://www.hp.com/workstations/support/archive/manuals/A2615-90602.pdf

Good luck trying to find one. The only time I saw these adapters was
when the 712 was used as the console to V-class servers. The B-class
(with PCI & GSC slots) soon replaced the 712 for this solution.

I wanted to do the same with one of my 712's, but have not been able to
find one of these adapters. :-(