[parisc-linux] 712/80 ext. network card

Simon Urbanek su@b-q-c.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 14:52:45 +0200

--------------6BB00E794D838C144DD59A98

Hi,

I have a HP 712/80 workstation with PARISC-Linux and it works flawlessly
(2.4.18) - good job.
I would like to use it as a router/fw, ergo I need to plugin another
network card. Could you, please, tell me what network cards for the
extension slot are supported by the PARISC-Linux and maybe where I can
get one? I know, it's all a bit old stuff ;) so it's not easy to get I
suppose..

Thanks for any help,
Simon

PS: Please CC any response to my e-mail since I'm not on the list.

--
Simon Urbanek

 e-mail  : SU@b-q-c.com
 ICQ     : 41784514
 Homepage: http://simon.urbanek.info/

   Air conditioned environment, do not open Windows !
                    ... use Linux !

--------------6BB00E794D838C144DD59A98

Hi,
(2.4.18) - good job.
network card. Could you, please, tell me what network cards for the extension
slot are supported by the PARISC-Linux and maybe where I can get one? I
know, it's all a bit old stuff ;) so it's not easy to get I suppose..
<pre>--&nbsp;
Simon Urbanek

&nbsp;e-mail&nbsp; : SU@b-q-c.com
&nbsp;ICQ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; : 41784514
&nbsp;Homepage: <A HREF="http://simon.urbanek.info/">http://simon.urbanek.info/</A>

&nbsp;&nbsp; Air conditioned environment, do not open Windows !
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ... use Linux !
&nbsp;</html>

--------------6BB00E794D838C144DD59A98--