[parisc-linux] compiling kernels with gcc-3.1

joel.soete@freebel.net joel.soete@freebel.net
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 11:49:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Randolph,

I am on going to build mirroring on my test server.
But I will test it asap (as I already cvs update gcc-3.1.. ) and let you inform.

Thanks a lot for info,
Joel

PS: Can you do a telnet or an ssh connection when this kernel is running? IIRC
as well as gcc-3.1 as gcc-3.2, I always reach well to build and boot kernels
(without kdb) but the system crashes as soon as you try to connect it via the
network.