[parisc-linux] k210/819 Zalon driver

Andy Walker squawker@start.no
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 13:09:14 +0200 (CEST)

Quoting Stephan Trajkoff <stephan@itp.bg>:

> T think that my HP K210 don't have any PCIs or EISAs...
> dmesg don't show me that I have any PCIs or EISAs...
> and I have ncr53c720 not 8xx

No, you don't have PCI or EISA, but you do need the PCI code for the
time being. Although the Zalon board has a 720, it is driven by
the 8xx code. The 53c8xx driver has been modified to handle the 720
(which is a lot closer to the 8xx chips in terms of scrip capabilities
than its poor 700 and 710 relations).

-Andy