[parisc-linux] How to mount HFS 6.0 ?

dlorin@univ-rennes1.fr dlorin@univ-rennes1.fr
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 09:05:59 +0100

The content of my question concerns the "old fellows", who were using the
ancient series HP/9000/3xx or 4xx and whom I hope to find reading this
mails-list. But anyone, able to help me, is welcome...

I took a disk SCSCI-1 out of a station 425t running with BASIC-UX. On this one,
there are several files (data and programs written in HP-BASIC) I want to reach
in reading with my 715/50 running with Woody. How to do that?

Nota:
1) the filesystem's type on this disk is: HFS version 6.0.
2) the disk is already installed in the daisy chain SCSI and correctly
identified during the boot sequence.

Thanks.
D. Lorin