[parisc-linux] Linux on HP9000/E25 ?

Thibaut VARENE varenet@esiee.fr
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 17:28:05 +0200

Le jeudi 4 juillet 2002, =E0 05:31 , SEMETEYS Raphael - MTR=20
( rsemeteys@mtr.sema.slb.com ) a =E9crit :

> Hi there,
>
> I'd like to know if somedy already got througth installing Linux on a
> HP9000/E25 server.
Well, nothing that I heard of.
Anyway, Christoph Plattner is working on his E55, but with no real=20
success (eh Christoph ? :)
We are actually working on E35, with nothing more than booting the=20
kernel via network, and no real success.
> I'm trying to convinced my boss to do so but I'd like to know possible
> limitations or known problems before beginning any installation.
errr; looks like E-class wasn't a good choice :)
It's not supported actually, and fwiw not a priority

Thibaut VARENE
PA/Linux ESIEE Team
http://pateam.esiee.fr/