[parisc-linux] HIL Keyboard under X-Free

Helge Deller helge.deller@sap.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:44:44 +0100

On Monday 28 January 2002 11:21, Sven Cronenberg wrote:
> Hi !
> I am running PARISC Linux on an HP9000/735 workstation. I use the latest
> kernel and updated the debian packages yesterday. Still the 'i' and the 'o'
> key don't work under XFree. Everything else works fine. Has anyone found a
> solution for using those keys under XFree on a HIL Keyboard?
>
> Sven

Hi Sven,

I started to debug it, but didn't find an solution yet.
AFAIT it's not related to any bug in the xkb maps, instead it seems to be a bug
somewhere in the X Server itself.
I'm still working on it, but of course any help much appreciated.

Regards,
Helge