[parisc-linux] vmlinux header for savecrash.

Andreas Deresch Andreas Deresch <aderesch@fs.tum.de>
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:23:26 +0100 (CET)

> > I know it's a pain
> > to turn 3/vmlinux into /boot/vmlinux but 3/vmlinux is all palo knows.
>
> Isn't /vmlinux a symlink to /boot/vmlinux?
> ie the file palo loaded is whatever the symlink points to.
Can you guarantee, that everybody will have this link?
(I for example don't right now - I always thought, this is just for
historical reasons)

> BTW, I explicitly specify /boot/vmlinux in my palo.conf files
> and see 3/boot/vmlinux in my palo command line.
Which means, /boot is not a separate partition as some people like to keep
it. So you can't count on that either.

ad