[parisc-linux] vmlinux header for savecrash.

James P. Kinney III jkinney@localnetsolutions.com
22 Jan 2002 07:05:37 -0500

--=-9bspbxO+wnseFGXEEyPg

On Tue, 2002-01-22 at 04:20, Bruno Vidal wrote:
> 	Sorry, but on my system, fgrep gives nothing
> (and by using strings, I found nothing also). And I
> can't use dmesg buffer, because by definition it is a buffer,
> so after running sometime, the palo boot strings is not
> in the buffer anymore. Some new ideas ?
>=20

I'm not at my PaLinux box, but my intel linux has a dmesg file in
/var/log. I seem to recall that HPUX uses a buffer for dmesg. I'll check
the PaLinux shortly.

--=20

<jkinney@localnetsolutions.com>
Fingerprint =3D 3C9E 6366 54FC A3FE BA4D 0659 6190 ADC3 829C 6CA7=20

--=-9bspbxO+wnseFGXEEyPg

--=-9bspbxO+wnseFGXEEyPg--