[parisc-linux] vmlinux header for savecrash.

James P. Kinney III jkinney@localnetsolutions.com
21 Jan 2002 19:43:05 -0500

--=-a0rn1ys1/B6h9Jsjwvmv

I think the palo command line is listed in dmesg. That will tell exactly
which kernel was booted.

On Mon, 2002-01-21 at 12:45, Bruno Vidal wrote:
> 	Hi
> As I said few days ago, I've a dump driver ready.
> Now I'm working on a savecrash command. It works fine
> for the dump, but I need to save with the dump some
> informations like the running kernel at dump time.
> So in the dump I've got this informations:
> utsname_release and utsname_version. Now, how can
> I found the right kernel in /boot ? In other
> word, how can I retrieve utsname informations in a
> binary file (without system.map and gdb) ?
>=20
> 	Thanks.
>=20
> --=20
> 	Vidal Bruno, (770-4271)
>         SSD-HA Team, HP-UX & LINUX Support
> 	bruno_vidal@admin.france.hp.com
--=20

<jkinney@localnetsolutions.com>
Fingerprint =3D 3C9E 6366 54FC A3FE BA4D 0659 6190 ADC3 829C 6CA7=20

--=-a0rn1ys1/B6h9Jsjwvmv

--=-a0rn1ys1/B6h9Jsjwvmv--