[parisc-linux] any info on 710/Bushmaster Audio available?

Enrik Berkhan Enrik.Berkhan@planb.de
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:45:53 +0100

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 02:44:36PM +0100, Thomas Bogendoerfer wrote:
> I have a dead tree version of the datasheet here and compared
> it to the PSB2161. The internal registers are different. The PSB2160
> has less features, so some of the config bits of the PSB2161 aren't
> available and common bits are sometimes shifted around.
[...]
> (I'll write the register bits down and put it online during the next days).

Today I got a scanned version from Infineon Product Support, so I think
this is no longer necessary. I hope I will get it running during this
week.

Enrik
--
Enrik Berkhan                                         plan b. GmbH
                                                      Rüppurrer Straße 4