[parisc-linux] How to configure EISA network card in 715/80

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:27:42 +0000

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 11:21:59AM -0500, Rafael Herrera wrote:
> If it's of any help, the card is connected through an add-on card to the
> main board. The chips on the add-on card are: TACT84544BPC, TACT84543BPP
> and TACT84541CPC.

Yep, I'm familiar with that board.  Normally when it's plugged in, PDC
reports the EISA adapter.  Can you try unplugging it & replugging it to
see if that helps?  You cold also try messing around at the PDC prompt,
see whether anything can see it.  As you may have guessed, I have no
idea what the problem is and I'm suggesting things at random :-)