[parisc-linux] binutils: opcodes and bfd

Matt Taggart taggart@carmen.fc.hp.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 01:36:31 -0700

Bruno Vidal writes...

> 	Hi
> Sorry, but where can I download binutils-dev. It's not on the iso CDs.
> And the link on the debian seems broken, there is nothing under this director
> y !.
> ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-hppa/
> On the debian site, I found only package for i386, not for parisc.

Debian packages now live in the pool. In your case,

ftp://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/pool/main/b/binutils/binutils-dev_2.11.92.0.12.3-5_hppa.deb

But it's much easier to use apt-get or dselect to install packages rather
then downloading and installing by hand. Give them a try I think you'll
like them.

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation