[parisc-linux] new gdb deb for testing, patch for review

Randolph Chung Randolph Chung <tausq@debian.org>
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 01:33:14 -0800

Hi all,

Happy New Year!

I've placed a new gdb deb on ftp.parisc-linux.org, in the
unofficial-debs directory. This is built with an updated patch against
the latest gdb version in Debian.

I don't know gdb nearly as much as I'd like though, so I'd appreciate it
if someone more knowledge in this area can give the patch a once-over and
make sure there are no glaring issues. The patch is based largely on what's
in gdb cvs on cvs.p-l.org, with some minor updates to bring it inline with
the 5.1 version in Debian.

The deb seems to work for me, but please give it a try and let me know
if you find any issues....

ftp://ftp.parisc-linux.org/unofficial-debs/gdb_5.1-1.1_hppa.deb
ftp://ftp.parisc-linux.org/patches/gdb-5.1.diff

The patch is also filed against the gdb package in the Debian BTS.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/