[parisc-linux] HP3000 model 937

willy.schriemer@philips.com willy.schriemer@philips.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:34:50 +0100

--=_alternative 00501D13C1256B67_=

Hi fellow listers,

Is it possible to use PaRisc on HP3000 model 937RX. This machine is a good
old MPE/iX wich I want to use for testing PaRisc0Linux.

TIA,

Willy Schriemer
System Manager Factory Automation Systems
Philips Semiconductors MOS3 Submicron Waferfab
Building FB 2.018
Gerstweg 2
6534 AE Nijmegen
The Netherlands
Tel. + 31 24 353 2991 or 5716

--=_alternative 00501D13C1256B67_=

Willy Schriemer<br>
System Manager Factory Automation Systems<br>
Philips Semiconductors MOS3 Submicron Waferfab<br>
Building FB 2.018<br>
Gerstweg 2<br>
6534 AE Nijmegen<br>
The Netherlands<br>