[parisc-linux] Re: hppa-linux gcc-3.0.3:

Joël Soete jso@europay.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:43:39 +0100

Hello David,

Just finished to compile binutils. All seems Ok.
I just notice many "WARNING: could not find 'runtest'" when "make -k
check". Is it normal?

Thanks,
     Joel

                    "John David
                    Anglin"                To:     jso@europay.com (Joël Soete)
                    <dave@hiauly1.h        cc:     carlos@baldric.uwo.ca, "jso"@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca,
                    ia.nrc.ca>             <jso@europay.com>, parisc-linux@lists.parisc-linux.org
                                           Subject:     Re: [parisc-linux] Re: hppa-linux gcc-3.0.3:
                    18-02-02 07:03
                    PM

> PS: I would try natively (on my palinux box directly) with
MACH=hppa-linux
> i.e.: ~/source/binutils/configure --host=hppa-linux ... ?

For binutils, I just use from my build directory:

../src/configure --prefix=/where_to_install --host=hppa-linux --disable-nls
make
make -k check
make install

Set CFLAGS if you want.

Dave
National Research Council of Canada              (613) 990-0752 (FAX:
952-6605)

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.