[parisc-linux] Re: hppa-linux gcc-3.0.3:

Joël Soete jso@europay.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:19:33 +0100

Hi Dave,

I read your mail
:http://lists.parisc-linux.org/pipermail/parisc-linux/2002-February/015456.html

So I try to figure out how to get sources but even on
http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ (no more chance on the ftp site) I
do not find 3.1 branch.

Can you explain me how to get those sources.

Hmm... If I also read well
'http://www.parisc-linux.org/toolchain/index.html', I would also need
corresponding binutils and glibc sources?
Which release do I have do use to rebuild gcc-3.1 and how to get their src
(if requested)?

Thanks in advance for help,
     Joel

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.