[parisc-linux] Who wrote the parisc gdb support?

Carlos O'Donell carlos@baldric.uwo.ca
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:36:59 -0500

> > Taggart said it was dhd and amodra mostly.
> > I think he is right.
> > IIRC, Most, if not all, of the work was funded by HP under contract
> > with Linuxcare in fall 2000 and spring 2001.
>
> I'd agree with that.  At one time I worked on kernel support for it,
> while amodra worked on gdb itself.  We were both working for Linuxcare,
> under contract to HP at the time.

That's good then, since the chain of copyright now goes like this:

	Linuxcare -> HP -> FSF

It's rogue hackers without copyright assignment that do more than
trivial patches that worry me... not naming any names *cough* tausq
*cough* Though that person now has all the papers in place ;)

c.