[parisc-linux] 2.4.21-pre2 : sysctl.h pb

jsoe0708@tiscali.be jsoe0708@tiscali.be
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:52:22 +0100

Hi Randolph,

>> Merging 2.4.21-pre2 with parisc tree, I notice the following the follo=
wing
>> pb:
>
>just bump the hppa numbers
>>         KERN_HPPA_PWRSW=3D55,     /* int: hppa soft-power enable */
>>         KERN_HPPA_UNALIGNED=3D56, /* int: hppa unaligned-trap enable *=
/

>make these 57, 58 or so
>
>it seems a bit odd to me that the sysctl number space is not
>partitioned, but...

Well I choose 57 and obtain a vmlinux.
But eventhought I used my config file I get this time a system which hung=

on my b2k at 'Search Devices...' and the green led stay continiously ligh=
t???
I will try to fix it next year :-))

Thanks for advise,
    Joel

Promo Tiscali ADSL: 35 Euros/mois, 1er mois et activation =3D 0 Euro http=
://adsl.tiscali.be