[parisc-linux] Back to evms-1.0.1 && unaligne access && gdb

jsoe0708@tiscali.be jsoe0708@tiscali.be
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:53:41 +0200

Ah ok but where is located the actual problem (gcc, ld, kernel ?).
I am not a computer science engineer and have not enough knowledge to understand
this problem of unalign access and unalign adress. Can you give me some source
of information explaining that stuff?

Thanks for adivises,
    Joel