[parisc-linux] CD-ROM audio output

Harri Haataja harri.haataja@cs.helsinki.fi
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:42:03 +0300

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 04:09:48AM -0600, John Marvin wrote:
> > > I want to install a CD-Drive in my 715/100. Is it possible to use
> > > the internal audio output of the CD-ROM in the same way it used in
> > > a PC?  Which type of cable do I have to use?

> The connector that was described in this discussion with regard to the 715
> is indeed the CD audio input.

Really? And the pinout is? rggl?

I'd still like to know if there's a manual (the more complete the better
;) for the 715. It seems to be very hard to find even uch information on
these but any manuals or such material seem to have gone in the same
direction as old Alpha manuals.

--
                   .
                 .....     <-- Grains of mysterious beige powder