[parisc-linux] PCI Intel EtherExpressPro100 strangeness on C200 machine.

B. Douglas Hilton bdhilton@charter.net
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:28:18 -0400

Victory! The 2.4.19-pa3 kernel was the charm!

PCI IntelEtherExpressPro100 now working on C200!

I did add the " || defined(__hppa__)"
on line 47 of eepro100.c

Thanks very much to everybody for all the help,
this box has a new lease on life now!

Yaay!