[parisc-linux] LTP Results - Should we be unhappy? :)

Carlos O'Donell carlos@baldric.uwo.ca
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:00:05 -0400

pa,

On a whim, I was talking to Willy about porting cerberus to parisc
(which I did... just by taking out the cpu specific test :) and he
mentioned LTP. I had completely forgoten about LTP!

No work required, LTP compiled out of the package, and I began
running the test on an A500 2.4.19-pa3 (non-smp 64-bit).

To my surprise we don't even make it through all the tests!

- File Locking -
fcntl14 - Many failures
fcntl15 - Passes
fcntl16 - Processes get stuck in wait (when they obviously shouldn't).

To view the test results, including the point at which I signaled
the waiting processes.

http://www.baldric.uwo.ca/~carlos/LTP/ltp-run-2002-08-19.out

If anyone is bored, interested, looking for something to do on
a slow evening :)

c.