[parisc-linux] CD-ROM Audio Output

Rüdiger Scholz rscholz@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:22:29 +0200

That's bad. Cause my my 715 has no EISA/ISA-Slot. When I opened the
machine, I recognized a 3-Pin-Connector (labeled J19) near the hinges
and the power connector. So I thought this could be an audio connector...
Well, so let's do it the other way...

By the way: is it possible to get some documentation for my machine?