[parisc-linux] RE: question setting up consoles, x and stuff

Grant Grundler sanaya@gr.hp.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 07:13:29 -0600

------- Forwarded Message

From: "Sean Anaya" <sanaya@gr.hp.com>
To: "Grant Grundler" <grundler@dsl2.external.hp.com>
Subject: RE: question setting up consoles, x and stuff
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:05:09 -0600

Grant,

Here are the numbers I found on the GFX card I'm attempting to use:

A4246A Geo Accelerator

A56200754026     These are the numbers I grabed off the frame buffer
A4246-66002

These two cards are jumpered together. Since I'm not familiar with HP
hardware, I
hope I grabbed the correct part numbers.

Sean

------- End of Forwarded Message