[parisc-linux] "unaligned access to ... at ip=..." problem with evms and jfs

jsoe0708@tiscali.be jsoe0708@tiscali.be
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:12:33 +0200

Great :))

>fwiw i haven't seen any conclusive proof that this "fix" will actually
>fix any problems we've seen....

In fact i am ignoring exactly what is this fix. So I could not presume if
it will or not solve the annoying "unalign access..." messages I encounter
before I test it :)).

Many thanks for help,
    J.